The Oasis of the Seas… Day 3 – Day At Sea heading down to the Virgin Islands.
ONE COMPARISON TO THINK ABOUT… BECAUSE IT MATTERS TO THE SPIRK FAMILY.
- Every night we order milk and cookies via room service.
- Our previous cruises have typically taken 45 to 60 minutes to deliver.
- Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas Staff took 8 minutes.
Blogs for the rest of the week….
- Tomorrow, I’ll dive into the whole “meal” process.
- Wednesday, I’ll blog about St. Maarten and Excursions
- Thursday’s blog will be regarding the ship entertainment and how it will work with our group’s additional schedule.
- Friday, will be a wrap-up of the week.
- Saturday, I’ll go through everyone’s questions that were asked pre-cruise.
Follow my trip on the following social network profiles:
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/mwscruise
- Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/mwscruise/
- Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/MichaelWSmithEvents
- Periscope: Live Videos via twitter – MWS Cruise / (Android and iOS App available)
Do YOU have any questions about the MWS & Friends 2016 Cruise? Ask them here and I’ll answer them throughout the cruise: https://michaelwsmith.com/caribbean-cruise-questions/
Thinking about booking the cruise? Get details and reserve your cabin today: http://www.michaelwsmithcruise.com