The Oasis of the Seas… Day 2… Port Day…
- There are 24 elevators that go from decks 2 all the way to deck 17 on the Oasis of the Seas (Our previous cruises only had 8 elevators total on the ships)
- There are 4 sets of top-to-bottom stairwells on the Oasis of the Seas (Our previous cruises only had 2).
- There are 7 decks of the Oasis of the Seas that host entertainment and walking spaces where you can literally walk from end-to-end without walking among cabins.
- There are over 20 restaurant / food service stations on the ship to match anyone’s tastes (1 Lesson though… don’t tell your daughter that wasabi is avocado… it’s a BAD parenting decision – some of the restaurants do cost a little extra, but many are included. In a few weeks I’ll post an FAQ that will outline each restaurant on the ship. (our previous cruise ships had about 5).
Follow my trip on the following social network profiles:
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/mwscruise
- Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/mwscruise/
- Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/MichaelWSmithEvents
- Periscope: Live Videos via twitter – MWS Cruise / (Android and iOS App available)
Do YOU have any questions about the MWS & Friends 2016 Cruise? Ask them here and I’ll answer them throughout the cruise: https://michaelwsmith.com/caribbean-cruise-questions/
Thinking about booking the cruise? Get details and reserve your cabin today: http://www.michaelwsmithcruise.com